Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Waiting Game


Well, Matt is finishing up his one year manager-in-training program with Stock Builiding Supply, and we're just waiting to see where they're going to send us. We asked for 1. Ohio 2. North Carolina 3. Austin, Texas. One of his managers let it slip that he has an interview in North Carolina, but where or when we have no clue! I'm getting really anxious, just waiting around.

My last day of college was yesterday! I don't think that it's hit me yet that I'm graduating. It's kind 0f anti-climatic. I only have one final during finals week, and it's online and then I'm done.

Taylor has four teeth now. He was so cranky on Monday, but his second HUGE top tooth broke through, so now he likes to chew on his fingers with his new pearly whites. Some of you may not know about his helmet... let me enlighten you. When he was really little he would only sleep on his right side and therefore the right back side of his head is flat, so we've been wearing a helmet since February 6th. The helmet allows his head to only grow in the back right so it will be round again. It looks so good now, and I'm hoping at our doctor's visit tomorrow we'll get the thumbs up and get to take it off. We'll see!

No comments: