Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Utah here we come

I don't see how people can write on their blogs everyday, but then again, I'm definetely NOT a writer, so maybe that's the problem. We're doing good down there in the south. We're getting a little more accustomed to the humidity down here, although I don't know if we'll eve get really used to it.
We're leaving for Utah tomorrow for Amy's wedding. I'm so proud of her and can't wait to see her again. THis living on the other side of the country from family is growing on me. Can't wait to see our Utah friends!

2 comments:

Jordan and Ariana said...

Hey you guys. We're jealous you're over there while we're stuck in this dusty desert. Must be nice! Looks like Taylor's growing tons and tons!

Unknown said...

Hey Lori,

Glad to see you are doing absolutely great with your family! That baby is gorgeous! :)

Come on, NC and SC are absolutely beautiful! the Appalachian trail, East coast, etc... I've been recruiting before in Raleigh and Durham but that’s as close as it gets… but can’t wait to get back to those beautiful states!