Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Drummer Boy

For the most part I don't mind being pregnant. I LOVE to sleep and really miss it when I'm deprived of it. I don't like the stretch marks that I get or the uncomfortablness I feel all the time, but I can get through all that stuff. It's the constant drumming on my bladder that drives me crazy!!!! Baby doesn't like to play with it unless it's empty which I should probably be thankful for, but when it's empty it's almost like there's an echo in it when he beats out a little song. (anyone know what I'm talking about?) I feel like it's reverberating in there. It's the worst when it's 11:00 at night and you're already tired from the very little sleep you got the night before... as is the case right now! Hopefully he'll be done soon and I can go to sleep. I tried to push on him to get him to move and even did a handstand to see if he'd "float away" from it but no such luck. Anyone know of any tricks I can try for relief?

1 comment:

Marcus and Jenny said...

that is hilarious that you did a handstand. boy do I miss you. I'll try to call tonight when the girls go to bed -- and hopefully that will go smoothly because I'm home alone tonight. YIKES!