Friday, January 11, 2008

So it's time...

I've been putting off the blog for a while now because... well, I was lazy and Taylor takes 1 2-hour nap a day and there are A TON of other things I would like to do with that time. But now that the holidays are over and we're getting settled back in from traveling across the country and back again, I figured I should write. I sent out Christmas cards and hopefully they made it to everyone they should have. In the letter there was some pretty big news for our family this year. We're adding to our crew in May. Taylor is going to be a big brother to another little boy. I'm almost 23 weeks along and really showing it! I haven't taken any pictures yet, but once I do I'll put them up. (at the request of my sister) Our due date is May 13th, but my doc said that they'd induce me atleast a week early so that I don't have a baby over 10 lbs. I am planning on only being pregnant for 39 weeks or less, so they'd better hold up on their end of the deal!! We're really excited, scared, but excited. We keep mentioning it to Taylor but he just ignores us and keeps on playing. He has noticed that my belly is getting bigger and likes to pull up my shirt to hit it, we're working on correcting that!

Taylor on his Great-Granddaddy's Tractor at Thanksgiving (before his much needed haircut)

6 comments:

Launi said...

congrats, guys! that's so exciting about your new little boy!

Andrea said...

congrats Lori...you are one #2 before I even start thinking about babies! :)

Andrea

Marcus and Jenny said...

finally the blog I've been waiting for!:) It is scary, but it'll be great. YOU, Lori, are a great mom already -- so lucky number 2 will be no sweat! I want to talk to you...I'll try to call this week sometime.

Rob and Marseille said...

I wondered why you hadn't posted in so long! Congrats Lori!

mj said...

congratulations!

maryirene said...

wahoo! it seems many of the 2006 baby crew from the 59th ward are having their second babies. no i am not on my third yet. phew, i am too tired for that yet. can't wait to see a picture of you. so glad you updated your blog. i was really starting you miss you. hope everything else is going well. take care.