Wednesday, August 13, 2008


Reasons why I haven't been blogging:
1. My parents and brother came in for Taylor's birthday
2. Taylor turned 2 on Aug. 3
3. I started coaching a high school swim team every evening
4. Because of number 3, my house is a wreck and I can't justify getting on the computer instead of cleaning- so I do neither!
5. The Olympics started!!!!
6. I got sick
7. My birthday was Aug. 9- while I was sick
8. Both boys are now sick

I think that's all our updates for now. Here's some pictures from Taylor's birthday.

4 comments:

Launi said...

wow, he looks so old!

Lynsey said...

Lori,
We thought about you on your birthday, but we forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday... Sorry to hear you were sick for it!
We're glad you find a little time to blog because we love to hear how you guys are doing!

Ashley DeMille said...

cute cake lori,
I wish we lived closer so taylor and Jaxon could play. They look like they would be great friends!

rachel said...

Lori, I totally loved reason #4 on your list. It's nice to hear that someone else does that too!