Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I've been really busy, at least I feel like I have been. When I have babies, I try to get them on a schedule. I've done pretty good and both boys sleep through the night early one, they eat every X number of hours and then take naps. They are very schedule oriented. Swimming make sme be on a schedule now, and it's killing me. When I wake up, I immediately think, "Oh no, I've only got 11 hours until I have to leave for swimming! What am I going to do??!!??" It's ridiculous I know, but having to leave the house everyday by 5:00 really stresses me out. Brayden hasn't been taking a bottle, so I have to nurse him before, which means he needs to be awake at 4:30. Taylor needs to go down for his nap by a certain time or he won't sleep very well. It goes on and on so I won't make you read my whole thought process, but it's long and annoying. I think we're finally getting into a rhythm now though, 4 weeks into it! I'm almost half-way done. We have our first meet today. I'll let you know how it goes, eventually. I've only got so much time! :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

No problem. Sounds like things are going smoothly for you;) Good luck at the meet. I think you're so awesome for doing this. What an inspiration!