Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween



Friday was Matt's birthday and he's been sick all week. We made him breakfast in bed and he got to open presents. We hung out around the house all day and then got ready to go to our church trunk-or-treat. It was really fun and Taylor liked to get the candy! The only problem was they would let him pick out what he wanted. He'd skip right over the Snickers, Butterfingers, Sweetarts...all the good ones and would pick out a nasty sucker! He LOVES suckers and came home with atleast half of his candy as suckers! We went around our neighborhood too and he loved it! He would run from house to house and eventually understood that if the lights weren't on we couldn't go to that hosue. When we made it back home he pointed up the street and say "more." Matt took him out again for round two, but that was at 8:45 so msot of the houses had already shut down for the night. Brayden was the CUTEST polar bear and he was so good all night! He's always so good though. We have been so blessed!

Matt was a good sport and dressed up with me. I was a "hippie" girl and Matt was a used car salesman.
Can you see the resemblence here?





My Pumpkin: Matt's Pumpkin:

4 comments:

Jenny said...

yeah! catching up on the posting?:) I love it. I can't believe how big Brayden has gotten. Not as in size, but how much older he looks to me. (I responded to your comment about Grey's on my blog by the way). And Lori, just in case you forgot, I really love ya a ton!

Abbie Byers said...

Looks like the whole family had a good time. I love the pumpkins!

rachel said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

Tara said...

Cute halloween pictures! I love their costumes! I can't believe how big they are getting! I remember when you moved in the apts. pregnant with Taylor and now look at your family!