Wednesday, December 3, 2008

For the last 10 months or so my picture taking skills have gone done the drain. I never was an amazing photographer (although I REALLY want to be)but the problem is I just haven't taken many pictures... of anyone. So Braydo is kinda getting jipped (and I'm sure my little sister Amy would agree) Matt has been bugging me about taking more pictures and for some reason I just haven't been interested?! That's kinda weird huh? Anyways, that has now changed- at least I'm trying to make it change. Here's what we have done so far today.










4 comments:

Lant Family said...

I love that Taylor is wearing a santa hat.

jess and scott said...

yeah for pictures!

James and Danika said...

keep taking pictures! your kids are super cute!

Ashley DeMille said...

Finally!!! I have been wondering what that little Brayden really looked like! He is so cute! He looks so much like Taylor. I like your idea about posting Christmas stories! I am going to have to read your blog every day now!