Friday, December 5, 2008


So I wanted to make one of these to hold all of your gorgeous Christmas cards and family pictures... but you haven't sent them to me yet. You still have time, I just hope they're on their way! :) If you don't have our address call me, if you don't have my number, email me, if you don't have my email, comment and I'll send you my address! Taylor and I are anxiously checking the mail, 2-3 times a day.

p.s- I haven't sent mine out yet either... that's the weekend project!

2 comments:

Violet said...

Hey Lori I just got an email from Bishop Jacobson. He set up a blog for all the members of our old ward. I don't know if you can get on to it if you aren't invited. Here is the address http://byu84th.ning.com/ if you can't get on send me your email address and I will invite you. Once you are on make sure to invite anyone else you keep in contact with.

Lisa and Mark said...

we have your address somewhere i'm sure, but just in case can you email it to me...lisapadilla113@gmail.com

Thanks! Hope things are going well!