Monday, March 16, 2009

Valentine's Day Date

So because of the bet I lost (see previous post about the mile run) I had to plan out Valentine's Day Date. I was planning on going rock climbing or laser tagging... but Matt said plan something we both would enjoy. So I found that these big monsters were in town- so we went- how romantic!


This bad pup was my favorite- the driver was pretty entertaining during his minute "freestyle" portion. Also, the tongue went in and out as he drove.



The intermission show was a man and his adult two daughters riding motorcycles in the steel cage. I guess this wasn't very cool because a lot of the people there had been to the circus the week before and there were 7 little people on motorcycles in a cage at that show.


So when I was getting ready to go I put on blue jeans and a polo shirt. Matt said there's no way he'd let me go looking that nice. So I changed into jeans witha hole in the knee and my Goodwill Texas shirt. I went to go pick up our baby sitter and came back to Matt smearing mustard into his shirt so he would "fit in better" at the Monster Truck show. Again- how romantic!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Ha! That is awesome!

Ashley DeMille said...

That is so funny. Matt just cracks me up, the mustard hahaha! What a great date!

rachel said...

I love the shirts. Funny!