Friday, October 30, 2009

Hodge Podge

Is that how you spell that?

Random thoughts and ideas and whatever comes at me right now at 12:10:

1. I LOVE my guilty pleasures... The OC(thank you Sara and Emily), Grey's Anatomy, and Private Practice.

I know there's some sleaze in there, and admitting you have a problem is the first step right??? At the end of the night (or in the middle of the day when the boys are driving me crazy) completely vegging out to those shows MAKES MY DAY!!!

**Remember what Christ said about throwing the first stone...:)

2. My boys are LOTS of fun.

3. MBA school is a drag right now- well for me. Matt is gone lots and we really miss him.

4. I'm grateful for bubble bath and glow sticks- these things keep my boys entertained forever in the bath!

5. I can still fit into my prom dress from my junior year in high school- I'm proud. Granted, I'm not THAT far removed from my junior year, but I have had two kids.

6. Trying to work out sucks, but if I want #5 to ever happen again, I better keep it up.

7. I kinda miss SC??!!

8. We're moving in 15 days. I can't wait. I haven't really settled in here, and I have lots of ideas of what I am going to do once we move.

I think that's all.










6 comments:

Katie said...

First of all... your two boys are so cute! I can't believe how big they're getting! Also, I think your item #5 is awesome... keep it up #6. I'm totally with you on that - especially when you're tired, working out is really blah... but good too. We hope you're doing great in Provo! Good luck with the move.

Lant Family said...

I still love Greys and Private practice! way to go on the prom dress--I put on my senior prom dress not to long ago and it was sure fun.

Chelsea said...

I can't believe that you can still fit into your prom dress, you are AMAZING!!! And I'm sad your not in SC, we just finally moved into Fort Mill and would have loved to have you as neighbors.

Ashley DeMille said...

Yeah for the prom dress! I am just happy I still can squeeze into my wedding dress. I'll have to try the prom dress! I love the little Motocross dude! Carson would love it if I found Jaxon a costume like that! Where are you guys moving???

Krystal said...

I found your blog link on FB, so I'm now stalking you ;) Your post made me laugh, and your blog is way cute.

leona said...

WAY to go on the wole prom dress thing .... I can;t even fit into my prom SHOEs let alone the dress ... I am impressed! We miss the Conran's!