Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WWJD?

Taylor can get pretty rough with Brayden sometimes. The other day he kept on pushing him down. I finally pulled him aside after asking nicely for him to stop it a million times. The conversation went like this:

Mom: Taylor, is that a nice thing to do?

T: No

Mom: We want to be like Jesus right and be nice?

T: Jesus isn't nice mom, he knocked overs the guys tables!


And there you go-what was working so well is now shot. Of all the stories he's been told, that's the one he wants to pattern his live after... AHHHH!

7 comments:

scaddensquiggles said...

I've now had my laugh for the day! Too cute....

Jenny said...

Ha! That's just great!

maryirene said...

that made me laugh out loud. good luck with that. ;)

Anonymous said...

Awww. That just made my dayy :)

telisha said...

oh, so funny. Yeah, why do they remember the stuff you don't want them to?

Rhandi said...

Ha! Love it! See you tonight.

Krystal said...

That's way too funny!!

Sorry we missed playgroup today, I don't know if you guys all went, but we've been sick (again! grrrr) at our house.