Monday, March 22, 2010

Growing Up

Brayden has been growing up so much lately- at least in my eyes. When Taylor was Brayden's age, we had a one- month old. Out of necessity and excitement for things to come we encouraged Taylor to grow up. With Brayden- he's our baby. The rush to do new things hasn't been as hurried with him. He still doesn't talk much and has about 6 words in his vocabulary BUT he's trying!

We bought a little potty from Ikea a while ago just to be ready when potty training came upon us again. Well, it looks like it might be here! The last two days Brayden has made himself pee in the potty if I ask him to. YEAH! (kinda) I;m not sure if I'm totally ready to do it, but if he is then we better get going!


Last night we took the side rail off his crib. That was a huge step for me! He looks so little- but I had to remind myself Taylor had already been sleeping in a twin size bed for two months at this point! Brayden did pretty good. He knocked on his door to get out at 2:00 am and wanted to play downstairs. It took him 3 hours to go back to bed, which meant not a lot of sleep for me, but over all it went well!

No comments: