Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm a fan of country music- much to Matt's horror and dismay.

There's a song by Sugarland and a line it it says,

"Now there's toys in the backyard
Daddy's boys, yeah, you know how they like to fight
When they sleep, he swears they're angels
He wouldn't trade a day for all those Friday nights"...

We have had one of those days where it's lucky that we're all alive by bedtime! But when I went it to see them tonight- my heart just melted and I forgot all about the craziness of the day and I just wanted to kiss those cheeks and stroke the hair of my little angels. Man I love those boys!

3 comments:

Rob and Marseille said...

awwww...taylor has a racecar bed too

Ashley DeMille said...

Don't we all have those days! I LOVE sleeping kids they just make my heart melt. that's why I always have to check on them before I go to bed, so I can remember how much I love them. I wonder if they'd think the same about us if they saw us sleeping :o)

Anna Lisa said...

I hadn't seen these pics of the boys in bed or at the park-too cute! You need to post the pics of them with the BIG BAD GRANDPA EASTER BUNNY!!!
Mom