Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This kids has been cracking me up. Today on the radio someone said something about being a disgrace to all humanity. I didn't totally hear it but Taylor piped up from his seat and ask, " Humanity, what is all humanity?" I tried to explain what it was, but he decided we're all boys, mommys or daddys- "there's no humanity silly mommy."



At dinner he asked for some more water and when I handed it to him he drank some and said "Now that's what I'm talking about."

As we sat down for dinner I was putting food on their plates and he looked up at me and said, "Mommy, you'll always be in my heart." (Anyone know which movie that is? Spirit. He watched part of it this morning.)


Brayden still doesn't talk much, but we can understand the different inflection in his squeals and screams to get his point. He LOVES animals and any food that is NOT good for you! (notice the pasta sauce and oreo look he's sporting above)He has an obsession with play dough and wants to play with it all day long.


Both boys cannot be deterred by the weather when there's a sand table right back your back door. They bundle up and play until it gets too cold. For the most part they play well together, but every once in a while someone will come in with sand in their hair from a sand fight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah it's offical. You have the cutest kids in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!

Ashley DeMille said...

That is so funny! We need to get our kids together again! I think the You'll Be In My Heart is from Tarzan! It might be from Spirit too. I have never seen that movie. Isn't that so funny what they come up with!