Wednesday, August 18, 2010

rewind: Drive In Movie jul.31.10

On our summer "bucket list" was the drive in movie theater in north Salt Lake. We finally made it over there, but it was after a long day at the water park. When you buy your tickets to go in it's for a double feature on the same screen. We wanted to watch Toy Story with the boys, and the Sorcerer's Apprentice was on after that for Matt and I. Here was our set-up:

The boys and I laid on the hood of the car and Matt sat in a chair. We all really like Toy Story!
The Sorcerer's Apprentice didn't start until 11:20. I lasted maybe 30 minutes and fell asleep- Matt said it was an ok movie. The boys thankfully fell asleep quicker than I did strapped into their car seats. In spite of me falling asleep it was a fun family activity!

4 comments:

Our Family said...

So Cute! The boys are so c ute. What a great family activity! You are too cute Lori...I miss you!

AngieVach said...

You guys have done so many fun things this summer! I'm jealous! You just added nearly 10 things to my list of things to do before our time in Utah ends. We'll have to catch up at the opening social!

Stacie Aho said...

Looks so fun! I love that. Taylor is really starting to look like you a lot! You are so brave to take them so late- but awesome that they fell asleep!

Rhandi said...

Love all of your posts- you have inspired me to get caught up on all of our summer happenings. Maybe we should plan a big, family date up to the drive in with a bunch of us one weekend. You are right Stacie, Taylor does look a ton like Lori- so fun.