Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day: Hiking the Y

On Labor Day we decided to Hike up Y mountain. The boys love finding the "Y" anytime that we're out and about. We borrowed a pack to carry Brayden in took off. It was 49 degrees and the boys were pretty cold but we made it!
At the bottom before we started Taylor looked up and told me he thought there were bugs on the Y. I told him I think it's people, not bugs. he fought with me a little but then let it go. First thing he said when we got to the top was" Mom, you're right, they're not bugs, they're just people!"







Flashback: Sept 2, 2006 Our first family hike up Y mountain

3 comments:

Aleks and Amy Layne said...

You guys look so good by the way!! You both are so fit!!

Rhandi said...

Love the pics- love the flashback- love the Conran's!

Rob and Marseille said...

ummm...I don't think you were suppose to be doing such a strenous hike @ 1 month post pardum.
You guys have been doing tons of fun things lately!