Monday, November 15, 2010

Cruisin' Together

For a big milestone birthday (we don't have to talk about which one) of my mother-in-laws she wanted to go on a cruise. She wanted to be on a cruise so no one could tell her how old she was! :) Well, 2 and a half years LATER all of the schedules have aligned. Between high school, 2 colleges and work schedules we've never been able to get all the Conran sibling and parents plus me together.

I have been counting down the days... For about 45 days now. We're going over Thanksgiving. I'm flying the boys to my parents house and we're going to drive to LA to take off! I can not wait.

Anyone want to guess which ship is ours?

Yes, SPLENDOR- the ONLY CRUISE SHIP OUT OF COMMISSION RIGHT NOW!!! I couldn't believe it! After years in the making, we had four different boats we could go on that week, and of course, we chose the one that caught fire and was stranded with all it's passengers without electricity for three days. I sure hope they get a move on and can fix everything. My countdown is still on, and I really want to go!

1 comment:

Kara said...

What are the chances that you guys would be booked on that same ship?! I hope they get it in working order in time for your vacation!