Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In all it's Glory

Me and baby and 19 1/2 weeks. I feel like I'm bigger than I've ever been this far along- and I wasn't good at documenting the other two so I have no comparison.

To answer some of your questions, yes we'll be finding out the gender. If we had one of each gender right now, I'm pretty sure I could convince Matt to let it be a surprise- but since we only have boy stuff, we want to be prepared *IF* (BIG if) it's a girl.

No, I have no 'motherly instinct' on what the gender will be. It's been a very different pregnancy so far so maybe that means something?

We get to see our baby Monday afternoon- so Monday evening check back for an update!!!! Will I be getting anymore estrogen in this house or are we bound for blue all the way... we'll see!

9 comments:

Lant Family said...

So to me it seems you were so skinny just in some recent pictures. Like when you ran that race--were you just barely pregnant? (not that you are huge now) But did you just pop out recently. I think your little bump is so cute and hopefully you will get some pink in your house. I would love to see a girl version of your cute boys.

Reeve family said...

That's so cool that you are pregnant! We are excited to hear what you guys are having!

maryirene said...

good luck! how exciting!!!

Lynsey said...

That's so exciting Lori! We really need to get together sometime in the next few weeks. Shoot me an email or something when you are free!

Abbie Byers said...

You look great! Can't wait to hear what it is!!

Tiffany said...

I checked your blog because I was thinking to myself that maybe you had your ultrasound already (although if you had I think I may have been a little hurt that I hadn't heard what you found out!). Good luck tomorrow!

Anna Lisa said...

Granddaddy said: "She's ONLY half-way???" My retort back to him was: "You look like you're (granddaddy) having quintuplets and they're now five years old!!!"

Anna Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

you are too cute Lori!!! you look great and congratulations!