Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Skiing at Sundance

My parents were able to make a quick trip up to see us over Matt's week-long break from school. My dad and Matt went skiing at Solitude on Monday (President's Day) and found "some of the best powder of their lives." (that's a direct quote!)

Taylor took a skiing class over Christmas break and loved it and really wanted to get back out there so Tuesday we all headed up to Sundance. Brayden thought he really wanted to ski too and I couldn't say no so we got him some rentals and took him down the mountain...eh... slope...eh... small incline.

I didn't trust my balance on skis- or in general- so Matt and my parents took over helping the boys. Watching them grab on and go up the tow rope was very entertaining in itself!

Here's Taylor standing on his head before getting on- he lost his balance. Once he made it to the top he was excited to come down!



PIZZA! Brayden doesn't have a ski helmet so we made his bike helmet work. Skiing with grandpa.






If you weren't sure if Bray would like it, look at that cute smile!!!


In all honesty Bradyen lasted about 20 minutes, but 6 and under ski free so no biggie. Taylor went up the big lift and came down with my dad and Matt. he had fun but by then it was lunch time so we headed home and let the big boys stay and ski.

No comments: