Monday, April 25, 2011

D Day!


So today's the day (written on Sunday- I did not wake up early to post this!) The hospital wants me there at 6:00 am, so if everything goes as it has in the past then baby boy will be here before noon! I don't know if it's really hit us yet. I think I understand that I'll be having a baby, but I feel like the newborn stage was SOOO long ago. I hope it comes back to us quickly!



The boy's couldn't be more excited about it. Which is good and bad. I worry that they think they're going to have this great new playmate and will be sorely disappointed when they find out baby just eats and sleeps. Brayden has figured out how to work the swing and practices putting his stuffed puppy dogs in it and singing them lullabies- which is ABSOLUTELY adorable!




Here's our last picture as a family of 4, and my last belly shot (39 wk, 1 d)







So, wish me luck. And the next time you hear from me I'll be the mother of 3!

8 comments:

Holly said...

Good luck Lori!! I can't wait to see him!

Lisa and Mark said...

Yea! Good luck! Hope all goes well!

Mel said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU! can't wait to see pics and hear how it all went! i'm also very nervous about doing the baby stage all over again, but excited nonetheless! good luck again!

Jordan and Ariana said...

Good luck! Once you see your new baby everything will come back to you! Hopefully the boys will stay excited while you stay at the hospital-my boys hated it!

Stacie Aho said...

Yay!! He is so darling and you look fabulous. Thanks for letting me visit. :)

PS- I love that Matt used your vacuum as a coat hanger!

Ben and Summer said...

Good luck, Lori! I hope things went well - you are still wearing high heels at 39 weeks - you are amazing!

joanna wilde said...

Yay for you! Can't wait to see him!

Rob and Marseille said...

Can't wait to hear the birth story! Congrats! I also can't wait to see pictures!