Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MBASA

One of the great things about going to BYU is the great support system there. Most everyone shares my faith and a lot are in the same 'family situation' as I am in. (Wife/mother/student budget!)

BYU has an amazing club for spouses of MBA students- MBASA (MBA Spouse Association) I have been able to serve in the presidency for this great organization this last year. I have met some amazing women and been to tons of fun activities from kids craft days to cooking nights to fun date nights with Matt. It's so weird that this is now over. Upon Matt's graduation I am no longer a member and its really weird! At least I have made some great friends that I can keep in touch with.

2010-2011 MBASA Presidency

Katie, Me, Marisa, Stacie and Tiffany


This is our amazing Board this year. These other 7 women were really the workers behind it all. They organized almost every event we had and all of our activities and classes. Thanks!!!


Amber, Stacie, Marisa, Me

Alicia, Rhandi, Debby, Lisa

Emily, Sarah, Tiffany and Katie



1 comment:

Debbie Lawrence said...

What a great opportunity for you! I think something like that would be so fun. I still think it is such a small world that you know Alicia and Tiffany!