Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Love to See the Temple




For Family Home Evening a few weeks ago we went to walk around the Provo Temple and talk about the importance of temples.

The boys are still talking about that trip. I love when I try to do things and they actually make a difference. Sometimes I feel like I'm just banging my head into a brick wall when trying to teach the boys. A success every now and then gives me the will power to keep on trying.

I am so grateful for the temple and that Matt and I were sealed to each other forever.

5 comments:

Anna Lisa said...

What a beautiful FOREVER family.
Love,
Gr'anna

Aleks and Amy Layne said...

I agree! You are an inspiration, Lori and Matt! Those boys are lucky to have such amazing parents!

Rob and Marseille said...

what a good idea! and your pictures turned out really well too!

The Lovells said...

Fun to hear what you are up to. I'll try and not be jealous that you look "killer" after having your #3.

Ashley DeMille said...

Oh, I miss you guys. Your little boys are so cute! I am in love with all your pics!