Sunday, July 10, 2011

Austin {2 months} 6.25.11

It's been another great month to be alive! Austin is doing great and has started some really fun new tricks.

This month:
  • started smiling
  • drove from Utah to California (has now been in 4 states!)
  • eating like a champ
  • weighed 12 lb 10 oz, 24" tall at 1 mo 19 day
  • waking up only 1/night
  • at the end of the month he started sleeping 8 hours at a time
  • still in size one diapers
  • wearing 3-6 month clothing

We sure love you Austin and you're such a good baby!

6 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

Oh my gosh I cannot believe how much he looks like your other boys! It's crazy!

Stacie Aho said...

Ah! I love him! I can't believe that darling smile-- he looks so much like Bradyn! I can't wait to see how he continues to change. :)

Stacie Aho said...

Why can't I spell Brayden's name right? I thought it was Brayden- but then I remember you telling me there was a "y" in an unusual place, so I started spelling it "Bradyn." Sorry girl!

Rob and Marseille said...

Crazy he's in size 1 diapers, but 3-6 clothes?! (I guess we shove the younger kids in small diapers & put the older ones in huge diapers early). Amazing that he sleeps that long!!

Aleks and Amy Layne said...

I need Matt to teach Rex that "trick" too! I'm too scared to try

Ashley DeMille said...

He is so cute! He looks so much like Taylor!