Thursday, August 11, 2011

The decision is made...

Matt accepted his offer from BISSELL and will be an
associate product manager for them. He starts
August 15th. We are so excited for this new
adventure! I am so proud of him and he's really excited
about starting his career with this great company.
He's driving out to Grand Rapids, MI today and
tomorrow. He'll search for housing for us while me and
the boys hang out in Denver and wait for my brother
to get home from his mission.
If you ever make it up to Michigan, look us up!

9 comments:

Abbie Byers said...

Congrats! I am so glad you guys have made a decision and have such a promising future. If we are ever in Michigan we will definitely look you up :)

Holly said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! I hope you love MI! Good work Matt!

Emily Jones said...

You are going to have the cleanest carpet around! Congrats you guys!

Kara said...

Congratulations!! Been thinking about you guys, we just bought a Bissell haha

Eric & Gretchen said...

So excited you are joining us in MI!!!!

Cassi said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you guys. I hope the next couple of weeks go smoothly and you get settled and comfortable. You guys deserve this. Good luck!

Jenny said...

you know you'll for sure be getting a call from us! :) Congrats. On a side note, I just met Becky -- forget her last name -- today at church. She knows you well...3 kids, youngest baby boy is Benson. anyway...small world:) Hope to see you annually in Michigan!!!

Brian and Lindsay said...

Congrats! I have a good friend who grew up in Grand Rapids. Let me know if you want me to get you her email or anything, I'm sure she knows all the fun things to do there.

B

Janessa said...

So good to hear from you! Have you found a house in Michigan yet?