Thursday, October 6, 2011

8.9.11- 26th Birthday

After Dino Ridge we did a little shopping and drove around the Denver temple. Then it was time for the 'jumpy place.' My mom had bought a groupon for a jumpy place and the kids were so excited! Matt got some energy out there as well!



One of Bray's favorite toys there



After the jumpy place we met up with my parents and sister and her little baby, Rex at Red Robin for dinner. We hadn't met Rex yet and we were so excited to see him!



After dinner we headed home for my birthday cheesecake! YUM!


26 years old!!!


best accomplishment- our great family:


I'm not really sure what I think about being 26. 25 was cool because I felt old enough to have kids but not too old to be frumpy... I don't have impressions of 26 yet... we'll see!

Blowing out the candles. Notice my mom's hand over Taylor's mouth. Bray was practicing.


1 comment:

Stacie Aho said...

I love the pictures. Lori, you look fabulous. I miss those boys!