Monday, October 10, 2011

Productivity

So far:

- Ran (we don't have to talk about what measly little distance!)

- Ab workout

- Made breakfast for the boys

- Made 2 dozen breakfast tacos (with bacon, sausage, potatoes and onions- yum!)

- fed my baby

- cleaned the kitchen

- finished writing 3 blogs posts

- clipped Sunday paper coupons

- steamed and pured 7 pears for Austin and put them in the freezer


.....and it's only 10:30 am. Pretty sweet. How come when I'm productive, I'm REALLY productive, and when I'm not, I'm REALLY not- as in we don't even have a decent dinner on lazy days. Crazy!


little man eating his pears slices from a mesh bag- LOVES it!

3 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Way to GO! I love those days... and they are few and far between unfortunately. I totally agree though, if I'm productive, I'm really productive, and if I'm lazy the whole day goes to pot. Boo.

Okay, Austin is getting so dang cute! I can see his own little features now and I love it!

Becky said...

Way to go... Sounds dreamy! Can you come do that at my house? :). Benson and Austin need a playdate!

Rhandi said...

You are my hero, seriously! I haven't had one of those days yet with 3 but I am hoping it will come soon. So true though about being productive. The picture of Austin smiling is adorable- what a cutie!