Sunday, November 11, 2007

$6.20

So the other night we went to Target and on our way to check out I figured I might as well take a look at Taylor's section and see if there's anything good. Well, much to my surprise they had shirts for .78 a piece!!! Wahoo! I was really excited, I think Matt was even a little embarrassed of how happy I was! Since I paid so little for the shirts, the pants we SUPER expensive in comparison, but it was still a great find. I got all this for only $6.20! I love finding deals like this.

4 comments:

jess and scott said...

What a bargain hunter! Amazing.

AJ said...

Don't you love that! I recently found some cute little shorts at GAP for $.98 each for Stella. It makes buying new clothes even more fun when you can get such good deals.

Rob and Marseille said...

What an awesome deal! They look really cute too!

Marcus and Jenny said...

Way to go! I'm sure your mama's proud of her little bargain baby!