Monday, November 19, 2007

The Package

So Matt called from work the other day to warn me that he had a toy for Taylor, but that I might not be too happy with it. I thought about what it could be that I wouldn't like and when he walked in the door he had a box in his hands. Taylor and I were both confused until Matt put it on the floor and opened it up. It was full of packing peanuts. Taylor loved it! I was a little worried about the choking hazard and the mess it might make, but Taylor was great. First of all, he hates to put them in his mouth, so that's good and when he gets out of his box, he walks around it to make sure all the peanuts are put back in the box and then closes the flaps, so I haven't had to clean it up. Great Toy! I love when Matt brings home things like that!

2 comments:

maryirene said...

hehe looks like fun! my boys do the exact opposite. put them in their mouth and spread them everywhere. i am more a fan of the bubble wrap, except during nap time. fun to see your pictures, and your hair looks great.

Anna Lisa said...

I LOVE the packing peanuts pictures where he's "buried" in them. What a great shot!!! Can't wait to see all his new tricks!
Love,
MOM
Gr'Anna