Friday, February 1, 2008

Great Success and Great Failures

I came home from Mutual on Wednesday and was met with this quote by Matt, "Taylor and I had some great success tonight, and then we had a great failure." They had gone shopping because Matt needed some new jeans and as you can tell in the picture, that was his success. At the store though Taylor had a dirty diaper and when they got home Matt said it had leaked out everywhere. He let Taylor "soak" in the tub so he could scrub it all off, and that was the great failure. (he banned me from using "off-brand" diapers any more)




I absolutely LOVE my husband. He is an amazing man. Some of the things that I love most about him are the things that are most different from me. I came home to see all these clothes on our bed that he had bought but couldn't decide on until we had a "fashion show." ("fashion show, fashion show, fashion show at lunch..." any Office fans out there know what I'm talking about?) Anyways, he had all the jeans organized by color, and then "sub-organized" by price. It is so funny to see the way his mind works sometimes. I LOVE it! We went through all the clothes to pick out just 2 pairs of jeans and a couple of shirts, all the rest went back. But the fashion show was pretty entertaining.

2 comments:

Lant Family said...

Whenever we go shopping, By we I meen my 6 sisters. WE love to go shopping and we love to shop together it is way more fun. But when we get home we HAVE to have a fashion show and show my mom all of our great finds. Well this has taken JJ a while to get use to. I make him have fashion shows when he gets new things or I make him come out of the dressing room at the store and show me. He ia getting use to it. I have some pretty fun fashion shows on tape that I love to watch and laugh at. I do remember one time coming home from swim suit shopping with my sisters and my mom said NO bikinis! So I bought a tankini. She didn't want to see my belly button and so when I had to do a fashion show I pulled down the top as far as I could and pulled up the bottoms as far as I could and it was really quick!

Marcus and Jenny said...

Lori, I thought you were a diaper snob like me? That may change when you have a mortgage though. So, I was going to call the other night, but Samantha started seizures again. I'm holding her right now, so this is making it difficult to type. Sorry if there are typos. 1 handed typing is not recommended by the way. She had gone so long wihtout any so this is frsutrating, but oh well. i WILL call you sometime, hopefully soon. I just really want ot chat. Talk to you soon