Friday, February 8, 2008

Pregnant Belly



So I took this picture at 25 weeks exactly and I'm now a little over 26 1/2 wks and I've gotten bigger. Everytime I go to church someone comments that I am a lot bigger than I was the week before and then asks how big I really get or if my doctor's are sure about my due date. I smile and say yes they are. These people are in for a shock come beginning of May... I will be HUGE! The picture of me in the blue shirt is this pregnancy and the other one (white shirt) is me 13 days before Taylor came. Bring it on!!!

8 comments:

Annie said...

Geez!
When I see pictures like your picture right before you had Taylor, I can't imagine how you even operated. Then I wonder how I'm going to be able to function as I get further along....

Ashley DeMille said...

At least you are just all belly. When I look at my old pictures I mostly grew in the bum and face and only some in the belly.

Lant Family said...

How come you didn't swell up like I did when you were pregnant with Taylor? I see pictures of me when I was about to have Lucy and I was so full of water. I am NEVER having another summer baby. (If I have anything to do with it )You look great and your shirt and pants are so cute. It is kinda fun getting new clothes huh?

AJ said...

I remember thinking that you were pretty big by the end with Taylor, but its fun to see the pictures to compare. My sister was the exact same way with her son, so maybe I will be like that this time too. Its all a little crazy isn't it.

Alicia said...

Yay, congrats! You look great, as usual. :)

rachel said...

You look great Lori. I hope you are feeling good too :)

Marcus and Jenny said...

Hey Lori. You look so good. Really. I love pregnant bellies! Are you going to try the epidural again this time, or just pass because it only helped with the one side? AH! You're having another baby. I love you girl. I'll try to call again sometime this week. Love ya!

Amelia said...

I remember your belly right before Taylor and I was in shock! It was awesome, really! But man, when you are done, it is all gone. It is amazing that that is all baby!