Wednesday, March 5, 2008

30 Weeks and Counting...


So my official date is May 13th to see this guy, but because of the size of Taylor, they don't want me to have a baby any bigger than him, so they've penciled me in for an induction on May 7th. We'll see if everything looks good around that time and then decide if that's what right for him. (And yes we call the baby, "baby" or
"him" because we don't have a name and are no where close to picking one...) At least I still have days where I think that I'm not really THAT big yet. Today was one of those until I saw the picture on the computer... I'm big!

4 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

Hey! Just thought I would let you know that mark and I have a blog now. You're looking great! I hope for you're sake you get to be induced early!

Lant Family said...

I think you look great. Your hair is really cute short. You probably got to get a bunch of new maternity clothes huh? Cause all yours were pretty much summer ones. Well atleast you get to have new clothes are you get bigger!

EMILY said...

congrats we are happy you are almost done! keep me posted

Debbie Lawrence said...

I am so glad that you put a comment on my blog, because it helped me figure out that you had a blog too! I haven't ever seen a picture of Taylor since we moved right before he was born...he sure is a handsome kid!

Big belly's are beautiful! Good luck with this pregnancy!