Friday, March 14, 2008

Taylor FINALLY said "mom" on Saturday. It's so cute to hear him call for me rather than scream! The weather has been gorgeous this week so we've been outside for hours everyday. Yesterday we ate our lunch in the "fort" of Taylor's playset. He loves it so much! I don't know if I've talked about this already but my parents built Taylor a playset in our backyard for Christmas. He loves to go up and down the stairs and the slide. He usually goes down the slide on his belly, he thinks that's really funny!
One quick story about my little boy... Today we went to Hobby Lobby to look at some fabric. Taylor loves to push the cart so I let him. He started pushing it on his knees so it was taking FOREVER to go up and down the aisles so I started pushing it a little faster and asking him to stand up. Well, he did just the opposite and layed down on the ground still holding on to the bottom of the cart. I pushed the cart a little figuring he would let go and stand up and chase me, instead he held on and laughed so hard. That's now his favorite way to go shopping, being dragged behind the cart! At least the store's floors were pretty clean and thanks to use they look even better than before!

3 comments:

Lant Family said...

oh Taylor is so cute with the cart. Why can't they just sit in the cart and enjoy the ride? That is so good Taylor said Mom. Lucy is now calling me Baby! I have gone from Jesus to Baby. Oh well.

Ashley DeMille said...

IT sounds like you have the same success as I have with Jaxon when it comes to shopping. I'll have to try letting him push.

maryirene said...

elliot never said mommy or daddy until he was nearly two. sam's been saying them since he was one. crazy how different they are. have fun with the next one. and heather, jesus? that is hilarious.