Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Trains

Taylor LOVES trains! He gets so excited when anything to do with trains is around him. Matt was the same way as a child so it's really neat to see how excited both of them get now. Even if we drive over railroad tracks he gets excited. One the ranching and farming channel they have documentaries about different trains throughout the U.S. adn he loves it! They talk about the engines and how old they are adn how they remodeled them, but as long as the video of the train moving on the track is on the tv he's happy!



For Easter grandma Conran made him a train quilt. It has a railroad going all along it so he can drive his toy trains. We got it on Monday and on Tuesday morning when he woke up he asked to play with it. He could lay down and play with it all day long if I let him.

3 comments:

Lant Family said...

Very cute train blanket. We had a car one growing up that my mom made. It was SO fun, and we were girls and loved it.Taylor is so cute. JJ and I think he is such a cute little boy. He looks so grown up in his suit.

jess and scott said...

Love the blanket! Taylor looks like he loves it. Call me so we can get together this week.

Micah and Marilee Woolstenhulme said...

Taylor is getting way too big! I can barely recognize my favorite baby anymore! I am so excited for you guys to have baby #2! We miss you guys!