Friday, April 4, 2008

My friend Jess did an "art project" with her daughter (who's 2 months older than Taylor) the other day so I thought we could try it too. I got some magazines out and asked Taylor to point at pictures he liked... well, he doesn't quite have the attention span to pick out pictures, have me cut them out and then glue them to make a collage. Frustrated I went in to the computer room and had him pick out some pictures of trains that he liked off the internet. We colored those instead. My only conren with coloring is that he will ONLY use the red or orange! That's it. He organizes all the crayons so they are lined up touching each other and picks out the red or orange one. I'll try and offer him another color but he just holds it for a little while and then puts it back in line.

5 comments:

Debbie Lawrence said...

Kaiden hardly ever wants to do all the fun activities I come up with either. It doesn't make any sense...because it's fun! Kids are so funny like that...I am glad that Kaiden isn't the only one!

jess and scott said...

love the layout!

Anna Lisa said...

Enjoyed reading about Taylor!!! Can't wait to see him in 4 weeks.

Love, Mom - Grandma

Jamie said...

Hilarious! Matt and I were EFY counselors together. Too funny. I found your blog via Andrea Ponder's. Tell Matt that Jamie Funk says "hi."

Makenzie Iorg said...

Taylor is so cute, you're expecting a girl right? It seems like everyone I know is having babies...I'm now 5 days overdue, but will be induced the 21st if he doesn't come sooner!