Wednesday, March 19, 2008

When Taylor eats he ALWAYS has to tilt his plate or bowl. Why I don't know... neither Matt nor I do this but Taylor has to! He has evolved now to putting his bowl to his face and trying to lick the rest of the food off of it. (again, he has not picked up this habit from Matt or I) With spaghetti this can really be a mess but it is pretty funny and we can't hold in the laughs which just encourages him.




There's a lady on momadvice.com that is spring cleaning her house and she types up something to do everyday for one hour and she includes a crock pot recipe along with it. I haven't started cleaning yet but I'm going to follow her plan. She started in her kitchen and is now in the bathroom. I "spring cleaned" our bathroom two weeks ago when my mom was here so I'm going to do the kitchen now and catch up with her sometime next week. If nothing else I'll just use her for the crock pot recipes. Here the site if you're interested. http://www.momadvice.com/blog/labels/Printables.htm I better go, today is deep cleaning my floor day and Taylor's already been down for 40 minutes, I've only got 1 hr and 20 minutes left!!!!

2 comments:

Lant Family said...

Awesome--I am totally going to "Spring Clean" my house. It is aways nice to have a little project to work on while Lucy is sleeping. I have been working on Flanned board stories lately. I got a great link with 48 stories. I will give it to you if you want. I have just printed and filed them all so far. I will slowly laminate and put magnets on the back a couple at a time (for expense reasons) I am looking forward to using them for FHE. Thanks for sharing the Spring cleaning.

maryirene said...

he is so darling! looks like sam takes after him. food all over the place! it's fun though isn't it. good luck these last 6 weeks!