Monday, April 28, 2008

Splash Planet

On the second Monday of every month an indoor waterpark has a "mom-and tot" day. It's $3 for Taylor and I get in free. Otherwise it would cost about $16 for both of us to get in. We go every month and I'm always talking about the new things Taylor is doing to Matt that evening. Finally after the last time Matt said that he wanted to go adn he was going to take a vacation day and hang out with us and go swimming. Taylor enjoyed having his daddy there. He showed him all his spots he likes to go and how he slides down the slides and is not scared of the water at all! Matt and him played with a ball for at least half the two hours we were there. Taylor really liked that! Here are some pictures from our fun day! (I'm most proud of Taylor's follow through when he shoots!!!with BOTH hands!)
AAAAAAAAAN0ROrW1OajZNk/s1600-h/P1030012.JPG">



4 comments:

Lant Family said...

Looks like a blast! How fun to have something fun for you to do together.

Rob and Marseille said...

how fun...I wish they had something like that here.

Adrienne said...

I had no idea you were pregnant again - Congratulations! I don't know if you knew, but we had a little girl last November, so now we have 2, as well. Lots o' fun :D

Lori and Matt said...

Adrienne! Hey, no I didn't know you had another one! Congrats! Do you have a blog?