Friday, April 25, 2008


Only 11 days left. I'm starting to feel really big now. The doctor said that I was carrying a small baby, I said "WHAT?" He then went to look at my chart and asked how big my first was and I told him and then he started trying to back track. He asked me how tall I was and decided that I had the height to "hide" a big baby. I sure don't feel like he's hiding anywhere! Anyways, things are progressing which is good. He said that the induction should go really smoothly. I hope so!

p.s.- Taylor is still clueless. He's in for a world of shock!

6 comments:

Amelia said...

I really think your babies just stand straight out while they are in there. You are definitely all baby! All pokey baby! :) Did you mean to wear the same clothes in this pic as the last belly shot? We are excited for you! Congrats!

Mindi said...

Hey guys! We didn't even know you had a blog or realize that you were about it give birth Lori! How exciting. We hope everything goes well- hope to talk to you soon!

Violet said...

I think you are right, that baby definitely is not hiding. I hope all goes well. Having a baby inside me is still such an abstract idea, being that I am only 12 weeks along and not showing yet. I am sure that when I look like you it will become more of a reality. :) Good luck!

Annie said...

Good grief! I don't even know what to say! Your stomach looks like a torpedo! Amazing!

Ashley DeMille said...

You mean to say that the book you got from the library didn't help Taylor get the idea about a baby coming! I think he probably knows more than you think. It seems like that's how Jaxon was. like amelia said you are just all baby! Nothing else! Good luck!
-by the way why aren't there pictures of you at the swim park with Taylor!!! Just kidding.

Kirstin said...

You look like a bullet! I can't believe how small you are, and how your belly is straight out. I am so excited for you. It is hard with two, but it will be so much fun when they are a little older and can play. You look amazing! What are you having? Well, keep it posted so we can all see. Take care!
-Kirstin