Monday, May 19, 2008

Today is day #1 with no one else here but me and the boys. So far so good! It was great to have the help around, and scary now that it's gone, but Taylor has been really good lately. Well, since the company left... for the most part.














Here's my before and after shot with Brayden. It looked a lot better in my head than it does captured in a photo.

I love this picture of Matt and Brayden I took right before we left the hospital.




Taylor had his first watermelon of the season, and it sure was a mess, but he loved it! After he was done the skin on his neck was so sticky!


















And now here's some pictures of Brayden sleeping today, just because I think he's so cute and know you are all DYING to see more pictures of my cute baby. Did I mention that he is so cute? :)







8 comments:

Kirstin said...

That is a cute idea of how to take a picture after having a baby to compare it. I still can't believe what a torpedo you look like fully pregnant. You are seriously so tiny with this bullet just shooting out of you. I hope you are doing ok being a mom of two on your own. It is tricky but will get easier, and just come naturally to you. You are amazing and look beautiful just so you know!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures, your babies are so cute! Congrats on Brayden!

Lisa and Mark said...

he is definitely adorable! mark's in cali. i have a job interview this week and then next week i'll fly out there for the rest of the summer.

jess and scott said...

Glad you made it through your first day. With no trips to the hospital you are doing better then me!

Betsy said...

Congratulations! Brayden is adorable:)

Amelia said...

Thanks for the visual! I really can see how he fit in there now! Lori, you are beautiful and so is your baby! I love his silky looking hair! And I REALLY can't believe HOW big Taylor is now. Especially when you compare the two! He is a little man!

Nica said...

Congrats on the cutie! Cant wait till you bring him down so we can actually hold him. I know you want to come down, so make it fast! He is precious. Taylor is going to have so much fun with a brother to play trains with now. Love yall!

Lauren said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. You look great. I can't believe you'll be a swim coach soon. I hope to be that active soon after I deliver.