Monday, May 12, 2008



Brayden is doing really well. He's nursing like a champ and gaining weight. He sleeps alot right now, which is wonderful- it gives me rest time and time to play with Taylor. Taylor loves to help out and any time I unswaddle Brayden, Taylor runs over to the diaper basket and gets a clean diaper and the wipes for me to change Brayden's diaper. Then Taylor wants to help because he thinks Brayden has "poo-poo" on his belly (really it's his unmilical cord.) I think Taylor's getting the idea that "baby" is here to stay. He does like sitting on my lap now and laying against me... with a baby inside there wasn't much room for Taylor up there.

12 comments:

Emily said...

Oh he is darling! So cute! Congratulations you guys!

Katie said...

He's so cute! I love the picture of Taylor holding his brother. :)

Lant Family said...

very cute pictures! Do you think he looks alot like Taylor? That is cute that Taylor likes to help so much.

rachel said...

Those pictures are great. What a cute baby! I'm glad to hear he is sleeping so that you can get a little rest.

Ashley DeMille said...

He is really cute. He looks like a Matt and Lori Conran. I am glad that things are going well with Taylor. I think it is just the perfect age gap. I am so excited for you guys.

Makenzie Iorg said...

Lori, he's so cute. Just having one takes up all my time, I don't know how you can handle two!

Rob and Marseille said...

I love that picture of Brayden and Taylor. Very cute!

Kirstin said...

How big was he? He is adorable.

Marcus and Jenny said...

I'm so happy for you guys. What a cutie he is. I think he looks a lot like Matt. What do you think? Rest up as much as you can! Love ya!

Kevin and Laura said...

Congratulations Lori! Your sons are so cute!!

Abbie Byers said...

He is so adorable. I am glad everything went well for you!

Mindi said...

Congratulations! I know everyone has already said how precious he is, but it's so true. I'm so happy for you guys!