Sunday, July 6, 2008

2 Months Already!!!

I can't believe that Brayden is 2 months old! He's such a good little boy adn we love having him in our family! He got a cough this week and it got so bad that I took him to the doctor and they prescribed nebulizer treatments for him. So this is what he's been doing for his "birthday."



At his appointment on Saturday he weighed 14 lbs. 12 oz. He is a BIG boy! This cough hasn't slowed him down either. He's starting to "coo" a lot now and smiles when he see people. We love our little boy!

2 comments:

Abbie Byers said...

I can't believe he is so big! We have the same swing and Morgan gets in in when I take it out for Ethan. Hope to see you soon.

Violet said...

Poor little guy!

I can't believe he is two months old already. Time really flies.

I hope he gets better soon.