Monday, March 2, 2009

Lounging Outside

Last Thursday the weather was gorgeous... until that night and all weekend but I'll get to that later. It was about 60 outside so after Taylor's nap we went outside to play. Taylor was "basking" in the sunlight while Brayden played on a blanket and searched for the grapes I kept giving him that he kept losing.








Brayden has learned to clap. It's so cute and he gets so excited when he does it.




***side note- I love Linda and Richard Eyre. They have a ton of kids and write parenting books. I'm reading one of their books right now. They write so well. It's not overwhelming or discouraging to read the things I should be doing. They... inspire? (I don't know if that's the right word)... me to be a better mom. Pick up ANY of their books and start reading!

No comments: