Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lately...


we've just been around here- not doing too much of anything exciting. My parents and brother came down for a few days two weeks ago. It was a fun trip. We are trying to sell our house so we're busy keeping it in showing condition. Here are some pics, I really don't feel like typing anything. Maybe I'll come back to this, I don't know. I'm just not feeling it right now.
Taylor's steps to dying Easter eggs.
1. Get your hard bolied egg.
2. Pick up your white crayon.
3. Scribble on one end and one end only!
4. Drop it a few times to ensure cracking the shell.
5. Drop in dish and splash dye everywhere.
6. Remove and marvel at your handiwork.
use next step if needed:
7. Give baby brother a piece of carboard to eat so parents can focus completely on you.

2 comments:

Lant Family said...

I didn't realize I guess that you guys were heading back to Provo. Good Luck selling your house! I can't imagine keeping my house spotless all the time with 2 kids.

Dad said...

"Your gonna miss this"