Monday, June 29, 2009

Girl's Camp 09

So because I'm the YW president in our ward I had the chance to go to Girls Camp this year. Since I've been home I've decided that this is definetely something I need to attend every year! It was so nice to be around just girls. Once my boys get older and smellier I bet I'll really be begging to go! The camp director this year was so fun and LOVES to dance. We had music on all day long. Things got a little crazy but it was such a blast! I was the 4th year level leader (15 yr old girls) I had the BEST girls at camp. We all got along and had a ton of fun together! Thanks for the fun girls!

4th Level Girls


Sandy Abbot our Camp Director



Rock Hill Ward YW



Some of my 4th Level girls


Me and my "besties" MaKenna and "Wicky Wicky What"



4th Level girls after they washed their hair in the rain


4 comments:

Violet said...

So fun! I bet you are great with the girls. I don't know if you saw the post on my blog, but I am also in YW. I just finished an idea binder filled with hundreds of ideas for mutual activities I pulled off the internet. If you want a digital copy just leave your email address in a post on my blog.

Jenny said...

How fun Lori! If I were still 15, and you were my YW President, I think I would pretty much worship you! You're awesome.

ashley morris said...

okay so i just wanted to say that you were the most amazing leader ever!!! and most definitley the world's best dancer!!!i can't believe you are leaving!!! maybe you would miss it so much that you would come back to girl's camp next year. HINT HINT!!!!

Ashley DeMille said...

It looks like you had so much fun! You really know how to have fun with the girls.