Tuesday, August 25, 2009

15 Days and Counting

It's weird to think we've only been here 15 days... but then I see the boxes piled high in the closets and my bare cabinets and I think I've ALREADY been here 15 days and I've accomplished nothing.

We're all sick right now- which is really annoying. Hopefully this will pass soon!

We're getting settled though. It's tough figuring out where to put things- that's the part I hate the most about moving.

13 days ago we did this:


My brother is serving a tw0-year mission in Argentina for our church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Doesn't he look handsome!

7 days ago Matt left for his first day of school.

I've been trying to keep the boys happy, cook dinner with bare cupboards and scrapbook- I'm so happy to be back in the land of scrap booking. It just feels better to scrapbook here!

The camera has had a rest recently, but I got Photoshop for my birthday so I'm gonna get on that soon... promise!

2 comments:

maryirene said...

wow. it's so weird to think you are in provo. have fun. there is something great about that place. so glad you made it safe. crazy about the tires and swaying. that can be scary. tell matt congrats and good luck.

Anna Lisa said...

Yes; your brother is handsome! Loved looking at the reception photos again.
Can't wait to see ya'll next week.
Love,
Mom