Thursday, August 13, 2009

UTAH

So we finally made it. We had three flat tires on the trailer the first day and we had to stop and get an anti-sway bar put on because the trailer was trying to go faster than the truck and it was swerving into the other lanes. After that we were good. We got to Provo Monday afternoon and in a little less than three hours everything was unloaded from our 24' trailer and the back of my dad's truck. Some neighbors saw us moving in and came out to help- they were amazing!

We're trying to cram everything in our apt now, and with some luck it might all fit in. I'll post more when we get settled.

*ps. Matt is going back to BYU to get his MBA, I'm not sure if I've said that here yet... so that's why we're back in Provo.

9 comments:

jess and scott said...

Glad you made it! Did everything go okay with the house?

Ashley DeMille said...

YaY! I am so happy to have you back! We need to come and bug you now!

Anonymous said...

Lori - Give me a call (my number is on FB). We are having a BBQ this weekend and would LOVE for you to come!

Katie said...

Wow! That's great! I hope everything goes well with settling in! Yay for Provo and for Matt working to get his MBA! :)

Jenny said...

Lori Lori Lori! I didn't realize you were going back to BYU. Wahoo! I'm coming down in September. Can we do a little get together? hmmmmm?

Lynsey said...

Hey, you guys should come over for FHE tonight or something. I'm sure your busy... but we could even make dinner so that you don't have to cook. Give me a call if your not too busy!

Emily said...

Back in Provo! Congrats! We should get together some time!!

Maginot said...

so glad I found you guys! We miss you tons! When are you coming next to see matt's family in half moon bay? we are in the bay area again and would love to see you guys! Back in utah... have fun!

Amelia said...

LUCKY!! How's it going? I miss this time of year in Utah!