Friday, April 9, 2010

Lehi Water Park

We went on a field trip with other MBA spouses to the Lehi indoor water park. The boys had a BLAST! It's been so long since they've been in the water. It was a great day to go. I've been itching for some warmer weather and as soon as we got inside it started snowing. The wind was blowing really hard outside and it was nice to pretend it was warm and summery in the pool. The snow kindly stopped when we were done too so we didn't have to make a run for it to the car.



Brayden winding up to splash himself- he loved this!





Blowing Bubbles




Oops, my lens fogged up! Taylor running to the slide.


4 comments:

scaddensquiggles said...

I LOVE this inside water park! We'll have to get together and go sometime! Hey - give me a call!!!

Anna Lisa said...

Braydo, Braydo, Braydo; how cute! I'll bet you weren't ONLY splashing yourself-Grandma knows!
Love,
MOM

Maginot said...

That story about Jesus, being nice and knocking the table over is so funny :-) love it. We miss you guys

Micah and Marilee Woolstenhulme said...

Hey Lori and Matt! It's been awhile! I've kept a link to your blog this long...You guys have such cute boys! This post caught my eye since Micah and I live just up the street from the Lehi water park...I think. You guys are in Utah then? So fun!