Sunday, May 30, 2010

Brayden turns 2!!






Some things I want to remember about this little boy:

- He LOVES animals

- He makes animal sounds all the time

- He does not talk much

- He understands everything you say or ask

- He'll try to say any word you ask him to

- He has the best belly laugh

- He hates going to bed every night, but goes down for naps easily

- He LOVES Dora the Explorer, yes, Dora is one of the few words he'll say on his own

- He tells a "knock-knock" joke

- He's recently debuted his new laugh, which is more like a scream

- He waits for Taylor to drop a toy and then he runs and takes it and hides so Taylor can't find it

- He will play in water all day if I let him

- He LOVES watermelon

- He LOVES Chocolate


We sure LOVE him!

For his birthday we were visiting my parents in Colorado so he had his birthday there. He loves chocolate cake and I found a great chocolate Texas sheet cake I wanted to make. Well, it fell apart a lot more than I thought it would, so when I tried to stack it on top and then ice it there were crumbs everywhere. I finally gave up and let the boys take over. Matt, Taylor and Brayden decorated the cake. (Notice Matt's touch of "natural selection" with the dead goat)

No comments: