Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bridal Veil Falls

We trying to live it up here in Utah while Matt's work schedule is more relaxed than his school schedule. We went on a mini hike the other day to the Lehi hot springs thinking that would be fun- it was not. We couldn't find the trail head and asked a police officer. He said, "its right over there, but not worth the 5 minute walk. It's just a hot mud puddle."
(Buzz Lightyear shooting the camera with his laser during the hike)

We didn't take his word for it, but when we got there that's exactly what we found. So, in our swim suits we walked back to the car and came home to play in our back yard.

The next day we had better success with a small hike up to Bridal Veil Falls. It was gorgeous up there and while the sun was hot the water was cool. I took WAY too many pictures and yes, I'm going to post a lot of them!












We're going to have to work on our hiking form.






Brayden was content to throw rocks into the water for almost two hours.

4 comments:

Krystal said...

I love Bridal Veil Falls. I think playgroup is going again in July sometime... :) Okay, I'm going to officially quite bugging you about play group. We just like having you guys along.

Abbie Byers said...

That place is beautiful. I am glad you are all doing well. I look down the road at your old house and it's hard to believe you are not in it! I am so glad things are working out for Matt. Your boys are growing so fast. Seems like yesterday they were babies! Keep in touch.

Stacie Aho said...

Looks fun!! I love Taylor's shorts all rolled up :) MJ used to LOVE throwing rocks in water, and would too do it for hours. He still likes it. Brayden is getting so big!!

Anna Lisa said...

Love the pictures from the Falls; I can see Brayden throwing rocks ALL afternoon!