Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fish

One of the first things Matt wanted to do this summer was get the boys set up with a fish. While at DI (thrift store in Utah) the second day we were back here he found a fish tank. Once we got approval from our landlords we set out to find a fish. Matt and Taylor spent about 10 minutes watching the fish in the WalMart tank for the perfect one, well, two so both boys could have one.


Brayden's, named Silver, lasted 13 hours at home.


Taylor's, named Taylor, lasted 2 1/2 days.


We are now on fish number three, also named Taylor. So far he's doing well. I'd think he was lonely, but he actually bit the tail off of Taylor I- so we're thinking he may be an only child/fish for a while. I guess I need to take a few more pictures of the fish because the only one I have is Silver going for a swim in the toilet to fish heaven, I'll get on that!

2 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Ahahahaha.

Anna Lisa said...

I think the Mom should be questioned as to the fate of the fish!?! Moms in the past have been accused of having some responsibility for pet's demise!